Hindu Rope Plant Care Summary
- Soil: Lightweight, well-aerated, fast-draining growing medium.
- Container: Use a small sized pot that keeps the roots tightly packed; Drainage holes are a must.
- Light: Although this plant will survive in low light conditions, bright indirect sunlight is best.
- Temperature: Daytime 70 F (21 C) and above, nighttime 60-65 F (16-18 C).
- Humidity: Higher humidity than average household levels (40-60 percent).
- Watering: Water when the soil is almost dry during growth phase, infrequently during winter.
- Fertilizing: Feed monthly with diluted water-soluble fertilizeronly in spring and summer.
- Propagation: Stem cuttings.
Local Delivery or Curbside Pickup Only