Buddhist philosopher Thich Nhat Hanh said "I promise myself that I will enjoy every minute of the day that is given me to live” in his landmark text "The Sun My Heart", which the title of this piece draws from. The depiction of this waterfront abode at sunset comes from the sense of peace and newness that a serene sunset in a beautiful place can bring. For me, these quiet times are what anchor us to the miracle of being and enable us to find joy even in the chaos of life.
The original was painted with watercolor and acrylic on canvas.
Print is unframed
Measures 8" x 10"
- This is an archival print of original painting.
- All prints have deckled edges, a handwritten title, and signature of artist
- Frame and mat are NOT included.
- All prints are produced with professional art materials including pigment-based inks and archival Somerset Velvet fine art paper.
- In order to keep your print in great condition it is important to frame with archival materials (mats, backing board, etc.), keep out of direct sunlight, and UV glass if you really want to go all-out!