Members of the Agave family, the Yucca brevifolia (aka the Joshua tree) is the king of the Mojave. This little piece is a simple study of how striking this species is against the bright blue skies and far-off geological formations of American Southwest deserts.
The original was painted with acrylic and gouache on St. Mary's Cotton.
Print is unframed
Measures 8" x 10"
- This is an archival print of original painting.
- All prints have deckled edges, a handwritten title, and signature of artist
- Frame and mat are NOT included.
- All prints are produced with professional art materials including pigment-based inks and archival Somerset Velvet fine art paper.
- In order to keep your print in great condition it is important to frame with archival materials (mats, backing board, etc.), keep out of direct sunlight, and UV glass if you really want to go all-out!