"the light-tangled juniper hides festoons of greying berries
pale and prickled
my child, newborn squirms across the lawn
what a miracle the blinks of light through the maples are in her cardinal spring"
The original was acrylic, gouache, and colored pencil on St. Mary’s cotton canvas, framed in pine.
Print is unframed
Measures 10" x 10"
- This is an archival print of original painting.
- All prints have deckled edges, a handwritten title, and signature of artist
- Frame and mat are NOT included.
- All prints are produced with professional art materials including pigment-based inks and archival Somerset Velvet fine art paper.
- In order to keep your print in great condition it is important to frame with archival materials (mats, backing board, etc.), keep out of direct sunlight, and UV glass if you really want to go all-out!