Arber Bio Plant Food Concentrate
Not your ordinary plant food. Fuel your garden’s growth and ensure a healthy diet with this nutritious, protein-infused booster that will help your plants live their best lives. Made from recycled supermarket food waste, this nourishing supplement supports your overall soil fertility for greener, thicker leaves, more blooms, and deeper roots.
- Nutritional supplement for indoor gardening and houseplants
- Improves your plant’s uptake of essential nutrients, strengthening from root to shoot
- Supports soil fertility with biological compounds made from recycled supermarket food waste
- Infused with rosemary oil for aromatherapy and antioxidant benefits
For the lushest, greenest results, use on all indoor plants during your regular watering cycle
- Mix: 2 oz Arber concentrate with 32 oz water or 4 oz concentrate with 1 Gallon of water
- Apply directly to soil. One application every 10-14 days.
To make our proprietary plant food, we rescue produce from the supermarket that was originally destined for the landfill. We apply an enzyme that rapidly digests the food waste, resulting in complex forms of nutrients including carbohydrates, amino acids (proteins), organic acids, and fats. This nutrient dense liquid compost becomes an ideal form of energy for plants and soil organisms that help them thrive.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 3%
- Available Phosphate (P205): 2%
- Soluble Potash (K20): 1%
Net Contents: 1 pint/ 16oz concentrate