A fire-toned maple on the banks of Kyoto, Japan. Painted off of reference images that a friend recently took while traveling there during the fall.
The original was painted with watercolor and gouache on paper (progress shot of painting being completed in the last listing image.
Print is unframed
Measures 8" x 10" or 11" x 14"
- This is an archival print of original painting.
- All prints have deckled edges, a handwritten title, and signature of artist
- Frame and mat are NOT included.
- All prints are produced with professional art materials including pigment-based inks and archival Somerset Velvet fine art paper.
- In order to keep your print in great condition it is important to frame with archival materials (mats, backing board, etc.), keep out of direct sunlight, and UV glass if you really want to go all-out!